Once an order has been placed, it cannot be edited or canceled. Orders are processed immediately to ensure timely delivery.
Eligible items may be returned for Store Credit only. Return requests must be submitted within 30 days of your delivery date.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and unopened. It must also be in the original packaging.
In the interest of hygiene, the following items CANNOT be returned:
- Underwear/lingerie, and swimwear unless the item is clearly unopened.
- Hats and hair accessories unless unworn and the tags still in place.
- Earrings and body jewelry - we are unable to refund or exchange any earrings or body jewelry.
- Quilts, duvets, pillows, and bedding unless the original packaging remains undamaged and unopened.
- Cosmetics, toiletries, feminine hygiene products, and towels. We will only accept returns if they are in a saleable condition with unbroken seals and packaging,
- Food and Beverages, unless they are unopened with any seals and shrink-wrap intact.
All returns must include the original invoice or a note referencing your full name, e-mail you provided in the order and the order number.
DO NOT send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
You will be responsible for shipping costs on your return. Shipping costs are non-refundable. All eligible returns will be offered store credit only.
STORE CREDIT (if applicable)
A notification email will be sent out when a store credit is processed. If you are returning an item for store credit it will be reviewed upon receipt and a credit will be issued if approved.
DAMAGED/DEFECTIVE ITEMS (if applicable)
We will replace items if they are defective or damaged. Please send a clear picture of the defective or damaged item to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.